||Mop cleaning and equipment with system|
Mop covers made of cotton or microfibers are nowadays an indispensable part of modern maintenance cleaning. The easier handling, the quicker way of working and the more thorough cleaning are many good reasons to use them. But as soon as the mop cover is in use and its dirt trapping ability is reached, the user
faces a difficult physical and time-consuming process.
- During wiping, the cleaning solution must repeatedly be pressed from the mop.
- The mopping water must be changed during wiping and emptied latest at the end of the wiping process.
Emptying, filling and carrying the water bucket means a not negligible set-up time.
There is not always water near to create a new cleaning solution.
- For the cleaning staff is only one product available for floor cleaning. With changing floor coverings, the bucket of water must be emptied and equipped with a new
cleaning solution. Sometimes this can be a time-consuming task.
By using the MopClin® System:
The principle of the MopClin® system is based on the use of fully equipped mop covers, which are used until the dirt capacity of the cover has been reached. This saves one`s employees the constant change
of water and the carrying of heavy water buckets.
- You prevent overdosing, which leads to saving on the amount of product.
- You motivate your employees, because they benefit from the easier handling and the more
After using the mop covers, they only need to be put into a washing machine. A combination of washing machine and automatic dosage of detergents and cleaners ensures hygienic cleanliness and a new
finishing of the mop covers. Then the mop covers can remain in the machine overnight or can be kept moist in a closed place.