|| Guide to the care of protective fireproof clothing|
- The protective clothing must be washed separately, so that the non-flammable or flame-retardant properties of the clothing are not affected and to prevent a contamination of other areas.
- During care, the pH value in the washing solution must be between 7 and 9.
- Please close all velcro fasteners before washing or cover them with velcro complements available from
the clothing supplier.
- Never pierce protective clothing with sharp objects such as needles.
- Before washing, please remove all detachable back labels and metal parts (such as snap hooks) and empty the pockets.
- If it is possible to separate the climate membrane and the insulation lining from the outer jacket, please do so. These parts should be treated with a separate washing procedure.
The machine technology
The protective clothing should be washed in wet cleaning or washing machines with a capacity of at least 15 kg.
The machine capacity may only be used up to 75% in order to avoid excessive mechanical stress during the washing treatment.